Monday, June 23, 2008

10 years and 10 diamonds


Andy has always said that on our 10 year anniversary he was going to make over my wedding ring. I liked the idea, but realistically I thought this would never happen. I had my doubts, especially this year, when we paid for an adoption. But Andy insisted that it would happen. Well, to my surprise he took me to the jeweler’s the other day to see the ideas that he had been working on. I was stunned! So last week I went to pick up the completed project. Basically, the only thing that stayed the same was my original solitaire diamond. He added nine diamonds to make a total of ten for ten years. Our 10 year anniversary isn’t until July 25, but he let me have it early....like he had a choice once I saw it! What a sweet husband I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment