Saturday, July 19, 2008

Studio Pics of Kids


We took the kids to a photographer named Dejah Quinn in Shawnee. She is a part of a wonderful network of photographers,Celebrating Adoption, who give free services to adoptive families. This is such a wonderful way for people to support adoption with their talents. So we received a free sitting and a free picture CD. This is a huge gift, considering how pricey this photographer is, and that we can make as many prints from the CD as we want. I was so impressed with her ability to make something out of nothing! All three of my kiddos were in rare form the day of our appointment. I wrestled with all three of them the entire photo shoot. I was sure that nothing would come out of this session, and I was relieved that it was free so that my money had not been wasted. I was shocked when we saw the proofs! I will never know how she managed to get these wonderful shots. She is truly talented. I just love the way she captured their personalities in such an artful way. To see the entire photo album, click here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah Hubley
    Christy-

    The photos are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great thing for this photographer to do! How did you hear about her and this organization? How are you guys doing? Jonas had his adnoids out and was circed on wednesday. He is doing good, still a little sore with the circ. I can not believe how much his breathing has improved already!!!!!! Talk to you soon.
    Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 09:19 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather Davidson
    Hey McDonalds! The kiddos look great!! I love the pics.
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 02:50 PM

    ReplyDelete