Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update

So it has been way too long since my last post. I find myself posting small things on Facebook and neglecting my blog. I love having documentation of our lives, so I will try to catch up :) I guess the last post was in April! We have done so many things since then:

Kimber's dance recital
Jachin's guitar recital
baseball for Bo and Jachin
Football camp for Bo and Jachin @ OU
Kimber's cooking class
Kimber's art class
a very HOT summer (almost too hot to swim!)
trip to the beach
trip to Disney Land
School Start
Caleb growing and growing!
Andy teaching at OU
Flag Football for Bo and Jachin
Musical Theater class for Kimber
Me getting obsessed with Chalk Paint
Caleb getting kicked out of Mother's Day Out (for being too rough)
Me telling Jachin he can hit a kid (to protect his little brother)
I ran the Warrior Dash
Finished our dossier to adopt from Haiti!

Sooo we have done a lot, and it was a good 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment