Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am sure this will happen again


We went to the mall, Kimberlyn, Bo, and Me. I took a little umbrella stroller for Bo. Kimberlyn was tired, so she sat in it, while Bo pushed her. After awhile, Bo got tired of pushing so I pushed and Bo walked beside us. So we were just walking leisurely through the mall when a man came running from across the mall, yelling “There he is! Where is your mommy little boy? Where is your mommy?” I just smiled and said, “Right here.” He just looked at me and it slowly registered. He said, “Oh” in an embarrassed sort of way. I told him it was OK, that I completely understood. I mean he was just trying to be nice and help a lost child! But inside I was rolling. :) I am sure this will happen many more times.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite humorous things to do is watch people look around for our son's parents when we are out in public. Especially if I am several steps behind him, I get a great view of of the heads turning this way and that and the confusion on their faces. Then I just grab his hand and smile because he is mine. :)

    ReplyDelete